Monday, November 25, 2013

My Favorite Place

My favorite place is Sky Zone. Sky Zone is a place where you can come and enjoy a family trip wile jumping on trampolines. There are like fife different things you can do while jumping on trampolines . The different things are a dodge ball court , foam pit, basketball, just jumping and younger kids area for dodge ball. When you're there they play music but all you can hear is people screaming. When I'm there jumping I feel like I'm in my own world with a bunch a weird people. This place is in Des Moines in a huge building. When you just get there it smells like rubber but after a while you get used to it. The reason why I love this place is because you can just have a time of your life and get exercise at the same time. I hope you try to go to Sky Zone sometime. It's a blast!
                           

No comments:

Post a Comment