Thursday, October 3, 2013

Cheerleading!!!

        
                   Cheerleading!!!!
I do cheer.  It’s very fun.  But it takes a loud voice so loud that you pretty much have to yell.  My cheer coach is Sierra Gustofun.  We practice Tuesday and Thursday from  p.m. to 7 p.m.  It takes a lot of practice to get the cheer, chant or dance down.  Would you put the effort into cheer?  I do.  I cheer every Sunday for two games. It’s a huge commitment. It takes up the whole Sunday afternoon.  We have a dance to the song Appaulas by Lady Gaga.  Altogether we have probably learned twenty five different cheers or chants.  My favorite cheer is roll it shake it.  It goes like this.  Roll it shake it victory let’s take it.  I also like the greeting cheer. It goes like this.  Jump in jump out introduce yourself.My name is Alivia ya. I’m a lion yas.  I’m a cheerleader ya. And I like to shimmy alright alright alright.  We normally do that before our games.  We all travel to different games.  Personally my favorite chant is L-I-O-N-S clap clap clap. Cheer is fun because you can cheer on the boys to get them to have good attitude about about them even if they lost the game.  In cheer you get a uniform, pom-poms, hair bows and if you want cheer shoes.  Cheerleading is an awesome exercise.  If you get bored easily than you would probably get a little bored of just standing there and watching the game.  The hardest part of cheering are the push-ups.  We practice in the field by the middle school.  I love to do stunts, baskets, and thigh stands.  It looks phenomenal after you can do it perfectly.  My team colors are black, gold and  little white.  My cheer uniform is a yellow t-shirt, black shorts and a huge white bow.  Cheering takes a lot of time and effort and you need to keep saying positive things to yourself.  In my cheer squad every time we don’t listen or say I can’t do this.  We have to do ten v-ups.  {Which is very hard and takes a lot of practice}  So if you have never tried cheer lessons.  Try it now !!! It’s a blast!!!


By Alivia

No comments:

Post a Comment